September 12th – October 6th, 2018
Opening Reception: September 13th, 2018 from 6-8pm
Join us in celebrating arts in the community for our Annual Open Arts Juried Show! From photography to oils; landscapes to abstracts, we welcome all mediums and subjects! We created this show to let the artists in our community experiment with unlimited range and to share the amazing artistic talent found in our MetroWest neighborhoods. Our guest judges were chosen by their wide range of mediums and for their involvement with the arts community.
- Between September 4-6th, 2018 artists can drop off 1-3 works of any medium to Gallery160. Hours are 10am-6pm.
- Artwork must follow the gallery rules and guidelines to be accepted. Any work that does not follow the guidelines will automatically be disqualified.
- Submission form must be handed in to the Gallery Coordinator at the time of drop off.
- All artwork must be labeled with the title of the piece and the name of the artist.
- Jury will review all works on September 7th
- Artists will be notified via email to whether or not they were accepted for the show.
- Any works not included in the show must be picked up at the time decided on by the gallery
- Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Form Coming Soon! Stay tuned!
Guest Judges: TBA
Gallery Hours: Tuesday – Friday 12-6pm, Also open during feature shows to ticket holders.
**All artwork for sale, please call Amazing Things for prices: 508-405-2787. A portion of proceeds go to our Galleries, but the majority goes to supporting local artists!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsor!
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Ashland, Hollison, & Natick Cultural Councils, a local agency supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency