Pictured above, our 2017 Board of Directors, having some fun! Pictured left to right: Chris Brown, Janet Sheehan Drummey, Bryan Christensen, Joe Fredette, Jessica Friswell, Helen Lemoine, Phil Reitz, Robin Welch.
- House Manager: about 6 hours per shift; at least three nights per month.
- Box Office Assistant: 2 hours per night; at least two nights per month: familiarity with Salesforce required.
WE LOVE OUR MEMBERS and OUR VOLUNTEERS!
As a non-profit, our mission is to serve our community. One way we ensure we do that is through our members. By being a member, you are like a co-owner, and both take responsibility for, and direct, the current and future direction of the Amazing Things Arts Center.
We invite you to become a new member of our organization or renew your existing membership to demonstrate your commitment to the arts in your neighborhood. And there are other benefits as well:
- Discounted ticket pricing (typically 10-15%)
- Savings on ticket fees ($1 per ticket vs $3 for non-members)
- Early access ticketing (before the general public) and preferred seating for select events
- Free member events
- Voting rights, giving you a voice in our organization by nominating and electing board members.
To Become a Member or renew your existing membership, CLICK HERE ! See below for details on levels.
Our volunteer team helps out on every level of our programs, from covering the box office to seeking out new performers. Email us with your interests! We have a very small staff so we depend and are made richer by our incredible volunteers. To learn more about current and future volunteer opportunities, click here.
We are always interested in having interns, though sadly there is at best a small stipend available. But we can trade off flexibility and development of skill set and guarantee you a terrific experience. See our Volunteer page for more information on areas of help needed. We are also the home for the Framingham Artists’ Guild: check out their website for their series of Open Art studio time as well as monthly demonstrations and meetings.
Amazing Things is a community of folks who believe arts is a great tool to bring us together and we hope you’ll join us! There are multiple ways to be part of the Amazing Things community. Amazing Things literally could not exist without its AMAZING MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS!
Membership Levels & Benefits
Wonderful (Basic Level Membership):
- Special (Senior Citizen 65+ and Students): $35 (eligible for single ticket at member rate)
- Wonderful (Individual): $40 (eligible for single ticket at member rate)
- Terrific (2 person household): $60 (eligible for two tickets at member rate)
Amazing Membership Levels:
; all receive an Amazing window decal
- Amazing (Household): $100 (member pricing for all members of your household)
- Marvelous (Family): $250 (all tickets by you are at the member rate)
- Fabulous (Family+): $500 (all tickets by you are at the member rate)
To Become a Member or renew your existing membership, CLICK HERE !
*Note: Please don’t forget to provide us with your full contact information (address, e-mail, phone) so we can include you on member communications, and reach you when show times are changed, or cancelled due to weather, etc…