Pretty psyched by what we do here at Amazing Things? Have some time you’d like to share? We’d love your help!
Here is a list of some current and future needs. If you have specific talents or interests not listed, not to worry – there’s always something we need! Hours are usually flexible and frequency is up to you. Please email DailyStaff or give us a call at (508) 405-2787 with any comments, suggestions, or questions!
- Servers of Beer & Wine: Requires TIPS certification. Classes held frequently in Framingham/Marlboro area: classes are one night, 3.5 hours, cost $25.00.
- Fundraising Committee: We have an annual benefit in the Fall, but are trying to be creative in new ways to support the organization.
- Facilities Committee: We need a few folks handy with small tools who can check in periodically for random tasks
- Office Work: Need someone who would be willing to come in weekly or every other week for 3-4 hours to manage Member renewals and member cards.
- Children’s Series: this monthly Saturday morning programming is up and running, but we need more hands!
- Spreading the word: Can you help distribute bi-monthly flyers and posters to area libraries, train stations, and businesses?
- Publicity online: Many news outlets request information be loaded onto websites directly: We need a computer-comfortable, press-familiar individual who can commit to a few hours a week
- Host for visiting artists: Periodically, performers ask if we can local housing for them rather than yet another hotel.
- Membership Committee: We are developing new programs for members this year and your ideas would be invaluable!
- Member of the Board of Directors: Responsible for the fiduciary health and strategic direction of Amazing Things. Click here for details
- Other opportunities: How would you like to help Amazing Things? Let us know!
Email us: DailyStaff@amazingthings.org or
Call us: (508) 405-2787
Hours: 12 – 6pm Tuesday through Friday; otherwise, leave us a message and we’ll call you back!