- Produce professional quality brochures, using our new style guide, for:
- General Information/Organization
- Produce and coordinate social media postings
- Prepare weekly e-newsletters
- Assist with production and distribution of press releases and posters
- Assist with website updates
- Experience in graphic design
- Good eye for promotional design
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Power Point, Illustrator and various other design-related software
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions
- Comfortable working in small office
- Positive attitude; Dependable; Excellent Inter-personal skills
Hours: 10-15 hours/week. Flexible around class schedule; preferably during work day.
Term of internship: One semester; possibility of extension.
Goal of Internship: Intern will have a portfolio of brochures and electronic newsletters to show
Bonus: Amazing Things is located in downtown Framingham, just a block from the Commuter Rail station
To apply: Send cover letter with relevant experience to Ellen Sturgis, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference(s) from former teachers and/or professors a plus.